Foxfield is a residential community of single family and town homes located in Fairfax, Virginia between Lee Jackson Memorial Highway (Rt. 50) and the Fairfax County Parkway (7100) and Stringfellow Road and Lees Corner Road. We are convenient to Dulles International Airport and I-66, located within close proximity to the commercial and office hubs of Reston/Herndon, Fair Lakes, and Tysons Corner, and we are approximately 25 miles west of Washington DC.
All homeowners were mailed a booklet in November with payment coupons and envelopes. If you need a replacement, please contact FirstService Residential.
- The Foxfield Board of Directors meets on the 4th Monday of most months. During mild weather months, the board has been meeting at the Foxfield swimming pool parking lot. Check the Calendar of Events to confirm exact meeting details — outdoor meeting dates and times are subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Read the Foxfield Handbook & Resolutions to learn more about our rules, covenants, and policies. Answers to questions on parking, common area maintenance, architectural standards, etc. can be found in the Handbook.
- Our Bylaws describe the structure of our homeowners association including governance, record-keeping, and financial policies.
- Our management agent, FirstService Residential, helps us with day to day operations.
- American Disposal Services provides trash and recycling pickup services.
- If you are planning to make any architectural changes to your home, you must submit an Architectural Change Form to FirstService Residential. The board typically approves within 5 business days.
- Click here to see a list of approved exterior paint colors.
The Foxfield Community Association Handbook details guidelines and standards for maintaining and enhancing a carefully designed environment.
Bylaws are internal regulations set up as high level governing rules for the association and contain the information needed to run the HOA such as officer roles and rules for meetings.
Submit a change form with a detailed explanation and photos. Please review the handbook and bylaws before submitting your application.
All exterior paint on townhomes and detached homes must conform to the community selected paint colors. The HOA board is working to update the list with more recent brand color names.